Wednesday, March 02, 2005

It's Alive!

Yea! I finally got a blog. People have been bugging me, the climate has been forcing me, and the economy has been hinting at me, and I finally listened!!!

Hear that Mom! I listened. Don't die of shock, be proud your little boy finally took some advice and got a blog (almost as good as getting a life, one step at a time!). Now we don't have to pay all that money on therapy, I can ask the world what they think instead!

I think I should christen this blog with a funny story. I was MSNed this one day. It's about a guy in the UK who stole computer equipment from a professor at a University, the professor got tired of his stuff going missing, so forced a web cam and software to unite and created a program that takes pictures if anything moves in front of it! Why didn't I think of that? Maybe then I will be able to see where all my movies end up going or why my CD collection keeps shrinking.

Anyway, here is the address:

URL: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cambridgeshire/4272041.stm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes it is!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home