Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Alias - Season 1

Wow, that is all I can say. From watching the pilot to the season finale, what a superb show. I was worried when the show came out that it would follow the usual spy show and suck. Alias with Jennifer Garner is incredible.

From the narration by Syndey Bristow to the stylized writing of each episode, to the double agent story lines, Alias has you hooked from start to finish. It has stellar cast, with awesome and intriguing guest starts, to plot lines that are plausible and fight sequences that make you wonder how she does it all.

My favorite episode by far is "Q & A" Episode 17, where Sydney explains to Special Officer Kendall (played by Terry O'Quinn now on LOST) how she came to be a double agent. It was spectacular. I am amazed how everytime I hear the back story of "Syd" I learn more and more about her character and the precarious situation she is in. It makes me love the show and want to watch more.

Now all I need to do is get Season's 2 and 3, and I'll be all set.

The only complaint I have about Alias is that the episodes are only an hour long, and you never know where the cut will happen.

If your not an Alias fan, you will be! Watch Alias, and see how deep the rabbit hole goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home