Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Cold FX

Well,

It all started yesterday. I felt a shudden twinge of a cold coming on. What did i do? I did waht every trained consumer does in this situation, i pumped my body full of pills from the first bottle that either said "Cold Relief" or insuated some type of chemical euphoria.

As i sit here at work, with my ears plugged, shivering, sniffling, aching, and blurred vision, i realzied that today i know what it feels like to be an adult. You know how it goes, you have this picture in your mind of how life is supposed to be. Your supposed to be a responsible citizen, devoid of emotion, running to work, picking up kids, and making dinner. Then come soccer practice, dance lessors, pianno classes, swimming lessons, and eventually you finally get to go to bed.

Good thing i have non of the aformentioned problems. I am a young man who has no other responsibilities besides consuming at will, any substance i get can my hands onto. I'm wearing a sweater, yet cold and shivering, i've probably spelt at least seven words wrong in this post, and my day doesn't end at 4:30. I still have to go to school and answer question about Oracle during our much anticipated FA (Faculity Assistant) sponsored labs. I feel very privledged. The Professor who runs the course is a sweet Lady, but her students can sometimes be less than desirable.

Anyway, Cold FX failed me! I probably didn't take it soon enough. I think colds are timed delayed. They know exactally when to hit and it is always at 9am, so you can't rush out to the pharamecy and buy stuff, you have to do it when you get off work, and by then, you are sick!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muwhahahahahahahahahahaha the Germans got ya!

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home